Saturday, May 28, 2011

One Hundred and Fifty and Six

Thrumming giddy vibrations of sound, shimmering and evaporating into my body. A colorful spray of paint across the unending sky. It sprinkles down frosts that creates a wetness. The wetness engulfing all of my disposition. As my fingers grip into the smoothest of furs. My Body taut and tense, my breaths in gasps as I rock back and forth , heaving my full weight astride a magnificent beast. A magnificent beast, A wild and strange beast. A great beast, I think. The Great Beast, I feel. An envisage of The Great Beast with all of his dragon sprit, his leopard appearance, his bear feet and the fangs in his lion mouths. I look above and feel the kisses of Nuit sprinkle down on to me. I open my mouth and agape I consume her into my scarlet soul. I reach my arm up to slide my hand through the azure of the zenith.
My fingers grasping onto the Cosmos ablaze within the seers divine chalice. The Great Beast galloping heavy and strong through the orifices of Geb. Periodically penetrating through the caverns of the sky's lover. The lover, Nuit in turn sprinkles her sorrow and love on the plane, Geb. Pressing my body closer to the beast as I balance the chalice of the abominable in my hand. Behind us a band of androgynies driven mad by the Bull of Minoa. They are drunk on vice and run to us for their liberations. Leaning in closer to the beast, my nipples brushing against his soft fur. I lean in to a ear on a head of The Great Beast. Into his ear sweet decadent secrets of the intellect will I speak. A maenad of the Cosmos, that I am. As it is so my thoughts drift, it is only natural that Bakkos would send them after me. Bakkos is terribly mischievous in the light of the moon. He sends me these abominable children that seek what they prize the most. I shall never let them enter my sacred chalice! The Great Beast, my companion rides with me as he is the most abominable of them all. Bound to me by a nature of sweet decedent musings.
In a Maenads hunt the condition of things are reversed. Do I hunt as they hunt me? The hunt on each other. The ultimate chase and the permanent fix for the abominable. This chase is much too fun. The strong passion to keep them running. To completely drain them in to submission. Multi colored psyche’s trickling down my body. Giving me molten jolts of ecstasy. The abominable children fall into the crust of life again in submissive exhaustion. The Great Beast and I ride on into the perpetual abyss of chaos and its isolate intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment